The taproom reopens. Again.
By Jeff Zeitler on Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021
National Make A Friend Day
is on February 11th and apparently is a real holiday! Come to the taproom alone if you must. Spot, our friendly neighborhood guinea pig will be friends with you…once you buy him some cilantro. And a shot of dandelion wine.
February 11th will also go down in history as the third time we’ve reopened our taproom during this pandemic. Want to place bets on how long we’ll be open this time? Me neither!
Here’s what we actually know for sure:
1. New COVID cases are consistently going down in Hennepin County, and have been since November, so we’re going in the right direction.
- All of our virus-dealing-with measures in the taproom are still in place, and will remain so until this pandemic is really-for-sure-over.
- We could have opened a month earlier, but wanted to watch the case counts to be sure it would be OK. Looks like it may be.
- We will continue to sell bottles on site, do curbside pickup and delivery for those who want it.
- You’ll still have to wear a mask in the taproom unless you’re at a table with a drink in front of you.
Our hours for now will be: Thursday 4-9, Friday 4-9 and Saturday 4-9. We’re holding off on Sundays until we see that there’s enough demand.
Thank you to those of you who have been calling to ask if our taproom is open yet. It will be soon! Also, in anticipation of your next question, we will start taking reservations for private parties again- which means you can rent our whole taproom during off hours and hold a party for only $200! See the details here.
We’re looking forward to seeing you all in the taproom again and feeling confident that we may really be able to stay open this time. If you’re like me, you’ve been itching to get out of the house and be around people again. The time for that is just about here. I hope to see you soon.
Jeff and Gita Z.